Together with the customer, we analyse the existing or planned system and develop a concept for the integration of LiBr heat pumps and/or chillers.
This is offered as a complete turnkey solution by STEPSAHEAD to the jointly defined interfaces.
STEPSAHEAD itself calculates the design for the most suitable absorption machine and simulates it together with the surrounding systems. This ensures that the mutual influence of, for example, biomass boiler, flue gas condensation and heat pump is taken into account and that the individual components are sized to match each other.
STEPSAHEAD is currently working with four machine manufacturers, with whom we have a well established, effective working relationship. This helps avoid misunderstandings and delays. During commissioning, the supplied plant is optimised and adjusted to the customer’s needs on site.
If useful or necessary for optimised operation, STEPSAHEAD creates data sets for model-based machine controllers.
Our fields of expertise
Supplier of complete solutions
- Design concept
- Supply of turnkey systems including commissioning
- Plant optimisation during commissioning
- Control optimisation
Mechanical engineering contractors
- 20 years of experience in power plant construction: waste heat boiler, process optimisation, failure analysis
- 10 years of experience in the field of renewables and solar energy
Energy services and contracting
- Financing models
- Complete plant operation by STEPSAHEAD as energy service provider